Xolo's Primecoin Pool Miner is a pool mining version of primecoin, the so-called xolominer, based on mikaelh's high performance version of Sunny King's Primecoin tree.
- pooled mining client
- getwork-protocol (with longpoll-support)
- code integration into original client
Usage: primeminer [-options]
- -pooluser=[user] Pool worker user name.
- -poolpassword=[pass] Pool worker password.
- -poolip=[host] Pool mining ip or host address.
- -poolport=[port] Pool mining port.
- -poolshare=[chainlength] Minimum chain length of submitted shares, default 7.
- -genproclimit=[threads] Number of CPU-Threads to use (1-32).
- -minerid=[0-65000] A free-to-choose worker ID.
- -poolfee=[1-100] Set pool fee ín percent, if supported by pool.
sudo apt-get install build-essential libssl-dev libgmp-dev
Berkeley db4.8 packages are available here:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:bitcoin/bitcoin sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install libdb4.8-dev libdb4.8++-dev
Ubuntu precise has packages for libdb5.1-dev and libdb5.1++-dev, but using these will break binary wallet compatibility, and is not recommended.
Prior Boost <1.48 install libboost-all-dev
sudo apt-get install libboost-all-dev
If you have trouble with Boost >= 1.48 dependencies, make sure these are installed as the libboost-all package does not include all needed dependencies:
sudo apt-get install libboost-chrono1.48-dev libboost-filesystem1.48-dev libboost-system1.48-dev libboost-program-options1.48-dev libboost-thread1.48-dev
If you are using Boost 1.37, append -mt to the boost libraries in the makefile, use apt-cache search libboost to find out which version is available for your system.
sudo apt-get install libminiupnpc-dev
cd src/ make -f makefile.unix